Wednesday, July 30, 2008

We Moved!!


We finally set up a blog page! We've been in Maryland for about 2 months. We love it! Neal got a job offer and is working for a company called ECS Limited. We are renting a town home until we find a house. I don't think the transition would have been as easy if it weren't for all the great people we've met. Our ward (church) is great, it has a lot of young couples with children. They put us right to work! I'm the ward music director and 2nd counselor in the Young Women's. Neal is in the Sunday School Presidency. We found a gym for Leah called All-Pro Gymnastics. She made it for their Mini-Team group. She is the youngest gymnast in her group but can definitely hold her own. Katie is running all over the place and we can't wait to sign her up for gymnastics. I've started running every morning and hope to run the Baltimore 1/2 Marathon in October. Neal's keeping in shape by riding his bike or he wakes up before I go out and runs. Neal loves his job and enjoys the 5 min. commute! This has been a great move for our family and we are very grateful for all the opportunities we have been given. We miss everyone in Florida, hopefully I can keep this Blog page updated and keep everyone posted on how we are doing.

4 comments:

JenPilley said...

I think this is a great sight for us to visit and communicate with you. I will send out your blog site URL tomorrow to the rest of the team.

Can't wait to see what you add next.

Jen

JenPilley said...

im glad you like maryland. also this is a great way to talk to you.

haley

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Its Ryann your former gymnast!! I cant believe how big Leah and Katie are!! The last time I saw Katie she was a newborn baby, and now shes becoming just like her sister, shes looks 3 years older! How old is she now? Well I got to go. I wish you were here!! You can email me at bamagymstarz@gmail.com!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.