I can't believe how fast the summer is going! I'm really enjoying spending so much time with my girls. The girl's are enjoying the pool, park and riding around Leah's Jeep! Leah will start Pre-K next month, she is excited to go to school. Katie is running all over the place and almost has her forward roll! Neal and I are planning on taking a little vacation and were hoping to go to Florida! We took the girls to the Washington, D.C. Temple, it was beautiful! A couple of weeks ago they had a photo exhibit at the Visitors Center. They had a photo contest and were showcasing the top entries and there was a reception for the photographer's. It was a lot of fun to help out! We are still house hunting, we really love our area so we hope to find something here. I better get going Leah and Katie are building a gigantic fort in the living room!Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Summer's almost over!
I can't believe how fast the summer is going! I'm really enjoying spending so much time with my girls. The girl's are enjoying the pool, park and riding around Leah's Jeep! Leah will start Pre-K next month, she is excited to go to school. Katie is running all over the place and almost has her forward roll! Neal and I are planning on taking a little vacation and were hoping to go to Florida! We took the girls to the Washington, D.C. Temple, it was beautiful! A couple of weeks ago they had a photo exhibit at the Visitors Center. They had a photo contest and were showcasing the top entries and there was a reception for the photographer's. It was a lot of fun to help out! We are still house hunting, we really love our area so we hope to find something here. I better get going Leah and Katie are building a gigantic fort in the living room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! You started a blog. Careful it is addictive :) I love seeing how you guys are doing. We miss you but are happy to see how well you are doing. We hope you are able to make it back to Florida soon. Hugs from us to you in the meantime.
Post a Comment