
I completed my first 1/2 Marathon!!! There were 17,000 runners at the Baltimore Marathon. 7,500 of those runners were in the 1/2 Marathon. The rest were signed up for the Full Marathon, 5K and Kid Fun Race. There were about 3 good hills during the first 5 miles, a mile long hill on mile marker 8 and it was pretty much hilly to the finish! I ran 13.1 Miles, my goal was to finish without having to stop and walk and keep a nice even pace. I would have liked to finish faster but I met my goals and now I know what to expect for next year. (I finished in 2hrs. and 26 min) There were so many people supporting the runners, I had a blast!!






1 comment:
That's awesome!! I am so proud of you!! I wish you were here to help me keep my work out goals strong. I just joined the YMCA and I am working up to a full out run on the treadmill. So far I can make it through one song on my IPOD. Baby steps...
Post a Comment