Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Fun!





The kids and I are having fun doing Christmas activities...There have been so many Christmas programs and activities going on the last couple of weeks. I want to keep the fun and excitement up these next few days before Christmas! We made sugar cookies, a Nativity and some crafts. We are planning on taking the girls to the Temple tomorrow night to see the lights and go to the visitors center. I really love this time of year because it feels so magical. It's neat to see how so many people stop and turn their hearts and minds towards remembering the Savior. I feel so much gratitude and love for my family and friends!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Emeline just said, "Ooh Mommy look! Leah's Santa Claus and Reindeer sure look pretty cute!" Fun Christmas projects! Hope you have a great Christmas!

The Stalker Family said...

I love that Temple there. It is beautiful and the visitor center is fantastic. It is extra special for the Stalker Family considering that is where they were sealed. Have tons of fun!