Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Say Hello to the Newest Member of the Family!

Neal and Leah have been trying to convince me to get a puppy for awhile now...Every time we'd leave a pet shop or they would bring up a puppy, I would express my concern about the commitment and responsibilities.

Neal found out about a breeder in Gambrills and wanted us to go check out some puppies. Long story short we left with a 12 week old Boston Terrier. I'm still in shock but I'm very excited! Everyone made a commitment to the new puppy and we are excited to have him as a member of our family. He is so sweet and fun loving, he fits right in with us!


The girl's have not left his side and are doing a great job helping us crate train the puppy. We have been brainstorming names... so far the favorite is Riley. If anyone has any other good names let us know!

Let the new adventures begin!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute puppy!! Have fun puppy training!

Melinda said...

He is so cute!! I love how calm he is and it is so cute to see the girls with him in the picture. Seems like the perfect family dog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I am glad I finally get to see your pictures. The girls are so big, can't belive it. Give them kisses from Mariah and Kevin. We have had boston terriers for ever and they are the best!! Hope you enjoy him. He is a cutie.
Rocio