What a busy but fun Thanksgiving break! The girl's had their Thanksgiving Feasts at school. . . Leah was invited to Neela and Nicole's house (friends from school) for lunch and Christmas Crafts.

Leah was also invited to the movies with Ginger (a friend on her gymnastics team).

The highlight of the holiday was the visit from the Grandparents! The first night they arrived the girl's were so excited and jumped at the chance to get hugs and snugs from their grandparents!

Melanie and I prepared the Thanksgiving meal which surprisingly wasn't as big a task as I thought! And the meal turned out great! We had a lot of fun preparing the meal!

When relatives are in town Neal and I always jump at the chance to go on a date!! As you can tell from this picture, minus Bob's finger covering part of the photo, Neal and I are so excited to go out. We went to dinner and a movie, we watched
New Moon.

We started this day at Denny's . . .


We went to the Inner Harbor...it was such a cold and windy day . . . But it was beautiful!!
No comments:
Post a Comment