This year we spent Christmas in Gatlinburg, TN...
The girl's really enjoyed playing with their cousins the most. I hardly saw them the whole week (But I was happy they were enjoying themselves) Here is Sebastian one of my sister's children .

Grace, Emma (Neal's brothers two daughters) and Leah

Grace, Leah and Seth

Mimi and Sydney

We didn't get enough snow for skiing this year so we drove to the top of the mountain for some sledding.




Here are the cousins writing letters for Santa . . .
The girl's really enjoyed playing with their cousins the most. I hardly saw them the whole week (But I was happy they were enjoying themselves) Here is Sebastian one of my sister's children .
Grace, Emma (Neal's brothers two daughters) and Leah

Grace, Leah and Seth

Mimi and Sydney

We didn't get enough snow for skiing this year so we drove to the top of the mountain for some sledding.




Here are the cousins writing letters for Santa . . .










2 comments:
That looks fun. Your cabin looks beautiful. We're glad your back and thanks for the Christmas card. So cute.
Thanks for the love on my blog! I miss watching your girls. If I sound like a broken record it's because I am! I am glad you are on blogger so I can continue to watch them grow. I can't believe Leah was 3 months when I started watching her!!!
Post a Comment