I was so excited to have my family with me this weekend, cheering me on!!Sunday, April 11, 2010
1/2 Marathon!!
The 1/2 Marathon was in Morgantown, PA . It was very windy and cold, but the view while running was beautiful! I ran 13.1 miles in 2hrs. and 5 min. I would have liked to finish under 2 hrs...but there were some wicked hills and it was a rough course! So I'm happy with my time. This is a picture of the girl's I've been training with...
I was so excited to have my family with me this weekend, cheering me on!!
I was so excited to have my family with me this weekend, cheering me on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Looks so fun!!!! I am so happy for you and wish I could have run it with you. Congrats and good luck with everything you have going on right now...you're awesome!
So I want to say Wayyyttagooo.. but I also want to say I suck look at all my skinny fit, hot momma friends... meanwhile back at the farm, I'm eating cupcakes... (surprise surprise).... but hey someone has to do it, I'll take one for the team
Post a Comment