Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ocean City

This weekend was Leah's gymnastics competition in Ocean City. My mom flew in to watch Leah, she was so excited!! Leah has done such a great job this season! I'm so impressed how focased and determined she is at such a young age! She has her last meet of the season Dec. 4th then she starts training Level 4, which means practices increase, to 3 days, 6 hours a week...
She makes the best faces when she is focasing!











Leah placed 2nd on Vault, Beam, and Bars. She placed 1st on Floor and Placed 2nd All-Around (she was only .5 away from the 1st place position) Her team took 1st place, go Win Win!





Afterwards the team enjoyed pizza on the boardwalk...



The girls loved the beach, it was beautiful!!





1 comment:

Melinda said...

Way to go Leah!!! I am so happy for her. I love the focused looks. Also, that picture of you and Neal on the beach is so great, I love it. We miss you all!! Clara's at school but I can't wait to show her these pictures, she will love to see them of Leah.