Leah celebrated Ginger and Allie's birthday after gymnastics practice...Leah has been with this group of girls since we moved to Maryland 2 1/2 years ago!
\
Katie is such a big part of the gymnastics family as well...
Your girls are so cute and Katie looks so big and grown up. I know it is selfish, but I am so sad for myself that you are moving (but know that I need to be happy for you and your family!! :)). We miss your family and hope that the move goes smoothly. Good luck finding the right house, gym, school, etc. and keep us posted!!!
1 comment:
Your girls are so cute and Katie looks so big and grown up. I know it is selfish, but I am so sad for myself that you are moving (but know that I need to be happy for you and your family!! :)). We miss your family and hope that the move goes smoothly. Good luck finding the right house, gym, school, etc. and keep us posted!!!
Post a Comment