
When Leah came home from school a few months ago and told me she wanted to enter a talent show at school, I was excited!( I know at that age I would have been too shy to do something like that) I assumed she wanted to do gymnastics but she said she wanted to sing! She picked out the song and practiced very hard. I was one proud mommy! Leah on stage after the show, posing with her friend Catherine...

Katie excited to watch Leah sing...

Leah's friend Jayden, who did gymnastics for her act...

Leah with her friend Dia...she's known her since Pre-K. Dia did an Indian dance for her act...

My beautiful Leah, she is such an amazing little girl! (She sang, "This is me" by Demi Levato)

*I have it on video, I just need to find the wire that goes to my video camera so I can download the video to my blog...Hopefully I can figure that out soon,lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment