Monday, June 13, 2011

Leah's Room Makeover!

Leah was super excited to paint her room!! Here she is posing in her plain white room...not for long!! It was a family project... Neal and Katie painted the light pink walls.



Mommy and Leah painted the accent wall, which was a few shades darker...





I've come a long way...back in the day, it would have taken a lot of convincing for me to paint a room in any shade of pink, lol!




Here is some wall art...




I thought it would be cute to put some of Leah's favorite scrapbook paper in frames...





I did the art on the walls, so fun!!!








Were going to buy a tall book shelf to add to the room as well (Leah has so many trophies, achievement awards....and books!)



Even Riley loved Leah's room,lol!! I had so much fun, I can't wait to do Katie's room (I think I'll be brave and draw a tree and some animals)



2 comments:

Kara said...

Wow, That looks great!

Me and My Brain said...

I love the accent wall the color is nice and rich pink.... good job