Sunday, August 21, 2011

Visit from Family and Friends!

We've had a busy but fun last couple of weeks...Leah had a rock climbing party with her friends from gymnastics. We wanted to get together before school started and the season gets going.



Leah was pretty scared...we spent most of the night trying to convince her that it was safe and she could do it especially since she climbs to top of the rope everyday at gymnastics...she would go half way and start crying...Luckliy Neal convinced her by the end of the night to go to the top! She was proud of herself for doing it but it was pretty stressful for me, lol!



My mother-in-law was in town as well...she said there needed to be some incentive at the top of the wall for her to climb-chocolate or something,lol!!





We were so excited to spend time with our good friends the Osterhousts!!! They moved to England about 2 years ago and we've really missed them. It was great to see them under the circumstances... I can't get enough of Jonas and his sweet smile...he's such a ray of sunshine and I love him to peices!!


Leah and Clara hit it off when we first moved to Maryland! Leah has really missed her freindship with Clara. I'm glad they got a chance to hang out this week. Here they are watching a movie...



Decorating cupcakes...


Playing with dolls...




Creating works of art...


Playing dress-up...


Having lunch in style...



We kept grandma pretty busy this week...but I think she enjoyed spending time with her grandbabies....


Building forts in the playroom...


Crawling through tunnels...


We really enjoyed having grandma spend time with us!!!! Thank you Melanie for everything!!We love you!



1 comment:

Melinda said...

We loved our visits with your family. I am so glad Clara and Leah had so much fun together, they are such good friends. I love Katie's first day of school pose too!