Thursday, March 15, 2012

Trip to Texas

I went home this past weekend to Dallas, Tx for my nieces "Quinceanera" sweet 15th party. It was so great to see all my family!!! My mom's awesome tan is thanks to her trip to Aruba, lucky!!!!

My niece Sydney, her court and some of my family spent the day of the party getting pampered...fun, fun!

This is my nephew Kevin and my uncle Tio Lucho...
From left to right: My cousin Rocio, her daughter Mariah, Tia Chali, me, my mom, and my sister Krissy
My cousin Rocio's husband Blaine and his two children
Me and my sweet aunt...
Sydney and the girls on her court...
My sister Faith (Sydney's mom) is super talented and made this cake!!!
My sister Faith and two of her five children (Sky and Sean)



Sydney and her dad Jared
Sydney and her grandma




I had a great trip I appreciate family more and more as I get older! Soon Neal's parents , my mom and sister will be in Maryland for Leah's baptism, I look forward to that! Then as the gymnastics season comes to a close we will have a belated birthday for Leah!

No comments: