Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I can't believe I'm 31!!!







What a wonderful day!!! Last year when I turned 30 I was pretty overwhelmed with the idea of being in my 30's. And even though I'm still in shock that I'm 31, this year I'm feeling a little different about my birthday. I am so grateful to have two beautiful, healthy girls who have such personalities and bring so much joy into my life. I'm so grateful for my husband, who works so hard, makes me laugh, is my best friend and a great Father. I'm thankful to have great friends and family in our lives. I've been so blessed and so today on my 31st birthday, I'm not dwelling as much on my age but how I feel, which is joy and gratitude. Hears to more memories and exciting adventures to come!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Happy Happy Birthday my friend!! I hope your day was wonderful. I am sending a big hug from here to you.