Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Pictures of Family Trip to D.C. and Baseball Game



















What a great week! My mom and sister flew in for Labor Day weekend. We went to Washinton D.C., the Zoo, Swimming, a Baseball Game and did a lot of shopping!! Neal and I took Leah to the game and my mom watched Katie. The weather was nice and cool, the food was great and the seats were awesome! Leah enjoyed the pre-game show and meeting the Mascot. Go Iron Birds!!
Leah starts school tomorrow she is so excited! I'm dropping my mom and sister off at the airport tonight, and I'm sad! But at least I'll be home for Christmas.








1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog but it makes me miss you guys so much! It looks like you guys are really enjoying life up there and that makes me happy. I hope we are able to make a trip up to see you guys sometime soon!