Monday, November 24, 2008

Family Pictures


We took our family pictures this weekend,thank you Elizabeth! It was so cold!!! We took them pretty fast, but I love how they turned out. I can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Neal's family is flying in tomorrow morning, yea! Today I'll be busy cleaning the house, going to parent conferences and doing last minute shopping. I love the holiday's!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love the new pictures. I can't believe how the big the girls are getting. We really miss you guys. Have a wonderful time with the Stalker's. We can't wait to see you guys in April!!

Anonymous said...

Heather these are sooo great!! You guys are just gorgeous:)

Love,
The Rose Famliy

Anonymous said...

Hey mrs. heather!! I havent talked to you in awile! I see you guys are doing great! Leah and Katie are really cute and growing up! Hope to talkt toyou soon! -Lou