Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!





We started the day at Leah's school. I was a parent volunteer and it was so much fun! We made a lot of Halloween crafts...










The kids had a costume parade...




They decorated sugar cookies and made pizzas...














I was so grateful to my friend Elizabeth who watched Katie for me!! I had such a nice time with Leah!













That afternoon we went to a friends house. We had a lot of great food!!



We all went Trick or Treating around the Neighborhood.
It was pretty cold so I had the girls all bundled up! We came back and all the kids emptied their bags and checked out all their goodies!! Katie loves this holiday!!! Lot's of yummy candy!

We didn't stop after candy, everyone ended the evening with yummy monster cakes and homemade pumpkin squares!












I loved all the great costumes! Were so grateful we've made so many new friends! Good Times!







No comments: