Thursday, January 15, 2009

Brrrr!!

So , the girls really wanted to get out of the house today and play. I bundled the girl's up and we went outside. Holy Cow Batman!! We lasted about 2 min., it was sooooo cold!! Well at least I got some cute pictures of the girls in their winter clothes. This is for all my friends in sunny Florida!! Don't you wish you were here??!!





3 comments:

Sarah said...

BRR!! Come to Florida where it is warm...well except for the next week it seems. We are in the 30's at night here and I am freezing! The girls look so cute all bundled up. We miss you guys.

Holly said...

I can't believe you went outside. It is freezing!! My fingers almost fell off running out there yesterday.

Unknown said...

Coach Heather! You think it is cold up there. If you come down to Florida for one weekend you will be freexing too. This morning at school it was 35 degrees. And it is supossed to be that cold all week long. :(