
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow Day
School's were canceled today due to the snow and ice conditions. So I fixed breakfast for the girls and then we went sledding outside! We had a lot of fun, Leah and I have been dieing to sled down the hill in our backyard. We don't have a sled yet so we used the lid on the girls toy chest. Because it was so icy we were flying down the hill, LOL!! Good Times!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
WOW!!!!!! And you told Jenna and I on the way from the airport there just has not been much snow just cold!!!
Well I guess someone was looking out for you.
Love the oics. Call me soon.
Luv and miss ya,
The Rose's
That looks so fun. My boys were out for hours too. Our nice neighbor pulled them around our culdesac in the sled for a while. Too bad this great hill we live at the top of has to be filled with cars.
Post a Comment