Thursday, July 8, 2010

Katie's a big girl!

So, most of you know I've been trying to get Katie into Gymnastics the last couple of years...she was in a Mommy and Me class in the winter...but she has had a hard time separating from me. I finally backed off and figured Katie will do it when she's ready and she's the type of kid that knows what she wants (If she doesn't want to do something she won't!) She's always at Leah's practices and finally started asking when she could do gymnastics, I told her whenever she was ready but I couldn't be with her...anyway, she started last Tuesday and did fabulous!! She has no fear, she's so strong and she just loved it!



Everyday she asks me if she's going to gymnastics...she's such a little peanut and looks so adorable in her leotard! We love you baby!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She looks like Leah with lighter hair! Gosh, I miss babysitting them!