What a fun girl's night out! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and saw Twilight:Eclipse. It was also Holly's last night in Maryland!
Anna is moving to Georgia in a couple of months...
Jackie and I are the only one's left!!! And Stephanie moved but not out of the state so we can still try to get together...
Happy Birthday Jackie!!
It' was so hard to say goodbye to Melinda and now Holly, Anna will be gone soon ... It's not easy saying goodbye to great friends. I'm so grateful for all of you and can't tell you the lasting impressions you've had on me! I hope we all stay in touch! I love you guys, see you in 3 years!!
*Stephanie don't be a stranger it was great hanging out with you again, see you at Natalie's party!!
2 comments:
These are such fun pictures! I can't believe how many people are moving now. Stay strong, Heather! :) I can't believe we have already been gone a year and a half. Crazy. It's been fun to catch up with your blog. The girls are getting so big! (And they're so CUTE!)
Be grateful you have friends. It's hard being in an itty bitty branch with gray hairs : ) Been here for four years and just starting to make some friends. I know it's hard to say good bye but with all the technology it is easy to keep in touch.
Post a Comment