Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Break!!!

It's so nice to be off...I go back to work on Jan. 3rd. The girls and I have been enjoying our time together! We've been doing all kinds of crafts, these were my two favorites:


We made mini cupcake jewelry boxes
They turned out so cute!


We also made Letter Art...











I'm going to make a set for Katie, her's will be in green, yellow and brown to match her room. I can't wait to put them up in their rooms....

3 comments:

Kara said...

Adorable! I miss your girls.

Sarah said...

I love the letters!!! Knowing Leah I have no doubt that she will make all of those dreams come true. I especially like the one about moving to Florida!! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Love the letters! They look professional! HAHA.... that is so funny one of her dreams is to move back to florida. That is what Autumn says too : )