Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a new year!

I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! Katie finished her first year of gymnastics...here she is with her best friend Amy and her favorite event, trampoline! I had to include this picture of Katie's signature face!
Katie with her first medal! She earned it for completing The Fledging class...She was so proud of her medal, she wore it to school everyday last week, lol!


Leah and Jayda are friends from Kindergarten. Girls just wanna have fun-The girls went shopping, played games at Dave and Busters. They ended the night with dinner at Chilli's and begging the mom's for a sleep over!






We have an exciting year of long hours at the gym, teeth falling out, Katie no longer needing night time pull-ups, Katie having a boyfriend, snow days...fun, fun!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

They are getting so big!!!! I just found some goodies from my old camera on my parent's computer. See them here:

http://neth-nonsense.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-love-finding-little-time-capsules.html

(Copy and paste)