Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Judges Invitationational at the Sportsplex



Leah had her first meet of the season. Here is a great picture of me looking like a crazed women-I do the girls hair before each meet so it's always a mad dash to get everyone done. I came up with a new hair style this year with ribbons hopefully I'm not in way over my head.

Here is the USAG Level 4 team posing as they announce Win Win Gymnastics...




Leah looking serious right before beam...


















Leah and her team warming up before they compete on Floor...




Coach Mary giving Leah some last minute pointers on her round off back handspring before competing on floor...






































Leah presenting to the judges before starting Vault...










There were 122 Level 4's at this meet...Leah placed 6th on Bars and 9th on Beam...




Leah placed 1st on Vault with a 9.4 !!!!




Were very proud of Leah and all her hard work!! She has her next meet in a couple of weeks...

1 comment:

Melinda said...

WAY TO GO!!! Great job Leah! 1st on vault??? That is awesome. Clara's in bed but I know she'll be so happy to see this post. I'm impressed by your braiding skills too Heather! I'd say overachiever but really I think it is great. :)