Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Fun!!!

This year we ran in the 10th Annual Trot for Hunger on Thanksgiving morning...this year it was even more special because the whole family ran together!! The girls ran the 1 mile fun run and Neal and I ran the 5K...



We also were excited to have Neal's parents in town...Bob took a photo of us at the starting line for the 1 mile kids fun run....



Neal and Leah running together (Neal is covering Leah, lol! But she's there)




I ran with Katie, she did such a great job!!! It was very cold so we had many layers on!!!




After the girl's race they had hot chocolate with Grandma and Grandpa while Neal and I ran in the 5K... Leah being a goof ball!









We had our Thanksgiving meal at the GrillFire, it was soooo good!
















I always love decorating the tree after Thanksgiving, we listen to Christmas music and watch Christmas movies...we had so much fun!






No comments: