I haven't updated the blog since Christmas, so I will catch everyone up with what's been going on...Leah had a gymnastics meet a couple of weeks ago. This was her best meet of the season, she scored Vault-9.275, Bars-9.1 Beam-9.1 Floor- 9.2 All-Around : 36.675
(Leah and her friend with their American Girl Dolls. We found someone to make our competition leotard and warm-ups for their dolls, so cute!!)

Leah placed 3rd on Vault, 2nd on Floor and Beam and 1st on Bars...she placed 2nd All-Around in her age group. *There were 175 girls in her level ranging from age 6-14 yrs old, she placed 13th out of 175 girls!! We are very proud of all her hard work!!

Katie sitting with the girls during awards...love the face!!!

Leah was the bar champion! Her team placed 3rd over all...

The owner of Win-Win gymnastics is building a new training facility just for the Competitive Gymnastics team....Leah and Katie checking the new space out before construction starts. Construction will take 3 months, so we should be in the new facility this Summer!!

Katie is still LOVING her dance class...I love to see her happy face when she is in class!!

Neal and I are staying busy with work, the girls and other projects but we still are finding time for the little moments, were so grateful for our family!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment