Thursday, February 16, 2012

February is flying by!!!


Time is flying by, I'm just trying to slow down enough to enjoy it all!!! Leah had another meet-"East Coast Classic." She did really well... I video taped each event but for some reason the video's are not downloading, hopefully I will figure it out and post them!











Leah scored her season high on floor-9.4



Her goal is to score a 37 All-Around next meet...She took 3rd place overall at this meet. Her next meet is in a week, the whole family will be making a weekend of it. This is "The Pink Invitational", which is a huge meet and we're very excited to go. We will be in PA for three days and two nights....Katie is at such a fun age, here she is helping mommy cook dinner. With her traditional "cheese" smile!



Katie has been going to The Goddard School for the past 2 years and has made a lot of friends. She had fun at Roni's 5th birthday party....


Of course Leah had to show off how many pull-ups she could do...let's just say parents were asking me what I'm feeding her!


Katie with her good friend Breanna...



We were excited to go to Leah's school and watch her "Let's Create" program. Ms. Levy's Class presents: Their Original Works of Art. Leah wrote a skit and performed it, other classmates wrote songs, shared artwork and comic strips.



Afterwards we went back to Leah's classroom and had hot chocolate and read books.


It's been a busy but fun month!!! Next month will be even busier, Leah has 3 meets and her State Championship, I fly home(yea!!!!), Leah is turning 8 and getting baptized the first week in April.....

No comments: