Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!



I love Valentines almost as much as Christmas! There are so many great people in my life, especially my family. I know a lot of people think it's a commercial holiday but I think it's great to celebrate love!!! This weekend was filled with lot's of love and family fun! Sorry no pictures of this weekend, I need batteries for my camera! (I actually learned that I need rechargeable batteries, if I want the batteries to last longer in my camera!!) I'm getting a new camera soon anyway, yea!!!!!!!! I thought I'd include some pictures of my beautiful girls and the love of my life!

1 comment:

Sarah Wieda said...

Hey Heather! I found your blog through Faith's blog. So good to see you - you are absolutely gorgeous and beaming! Going to read more about what's going on, but wanted to say hi!
-Sarah Wieda
(no blog, but I am getting married - here's our website: www.sarahandjared.com)