Tuesday, February 3, 2009

New Curtains

Wow, who new curtain shopping would be so difficult. First, I wanted to make my own curtains, let's just say way too overwhelming! Then there's selecting the right color, style and length- too many choices! Anyway, here is the first completed room. I thought I'd start with the kitchen and this weekend, I'm moving on to the living room. I think I will be going with brown curtains for the living room. What do you think???

4 comments:

Holly said...

Heather, I LOVE them. They look great. Way to make a decision. That is always the hardest part for me.

Anonymous said...

I luv the curtains darling...

Liz said...

I love 'em too. High water shmigh water! I like them better off the ground because they just seem cleaner that way. I LOVE the colors.

Melinda said...

Those are the perfect curtains for your kitchen, good job!! I can't wait to see the brown ones.