
So everyone who knows me was probably thinking "How long will she last..." I've been in Maryland for 8 months and I'm ready to get back into it!!
I just got a job coaching competitive gymnastics at Win Win Gymnastics! I'm so excited!!! The gym has been open for about 5 months and the owner has an extensive background. The owner was a coach in China and had several girls who made the National team. She has received various coaching awards in China and Texas. She as been coaching in the U.S. for 7 years. I know I can learn a lot from her!
It feels like when I started at Bay City Gymnastics in Florida -6 years ago. I started at Bay City when the gym first opened. So I feel I can bring a lot to this gym since I know how it is to start from the beginning and grow into a large succesful program. I will be coaching pre-team, and USAG Level 4,5 & 6 competition teams. I start today, wish me luck!!
I also just found out today, that I will be coaching the Arundel High school gymnastics team.
Yes, I will be coaching club and high school gymnastics! Luckily the high school season is only 4 months. I will coach at the high school from 2:15-4:45, they have 5 meets, States and Regional's.
Your probably thinking, can she handle all of this! I know I can do it! I'll be with my girls during the day, coach high school in the afternoon (And I'm allowed to bring my girls with me, when I'm coaching at the school) and coaching club in the evenings 3 times a week and a few hours on Saturday.
LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm excited for you! They are so lucky to have you and I'm sure you'll love it! Good luck!!
I'm excited to talk to you tomorrow to hear how it went. I've been thinking about your beginning days and wondering how it's going.
I'm so excited to hear that you are coaching again. You are a great coach and I know because you are not only a talented gymnast, but most importantly you truly love and believe in the kids you coach. They are lucky to have you!!
Sorry it has taken me a while to comment about this. We have been hit with the flu here. BLAH! So far only Piper has fallen victim, but it's not pretty. Can't wait to see you guys!!
Post a Comment