Leah loves making snow angels! Leah's first snowman
It's supposed to snow 6-10 inches today!! There is no school so the girls and I are going to have fun in the snow!! I had to post pictures, especially for all my friends and family in Florida, I miss you guys!!
WOW! I can't believe all the snow you guys are getting. I love seeing pictures of the girls playing in it. We are so excited for our trip!! We'll be there in 5 weeks!!! Woohoo!!! We miss you guys so much!
2 comments:
WOW! I can't believe all the snow you guys are getting. I love seeing pictures of the girls playing in it. We are so excited for our trip!! We'll be there in 5 weeks!!! Woohoo!!! We miss you guys so much!
Oh man, that is a lot of snow! We totally missed it! Looks like so much fun. We love you and hope all is well there!!
Post a Comment