What a fun week! Leah's grandparents flew up to surprise her on her birthday. She was so shocked to see them when she woke up, Thursday morning, she kept saying, "How did you get here?!" Grandma and Grandpa were excited as well because they were up at 6:30 a.m. ready to wake up Leah!
The girls had a great time being spoiled and loved on, by their grandparents...

Leah spent her time going shopping, getting her nails done and doing a lot of cooking with Grandma.(Let's just say, I won't have to cook for awhile, our refrigerator is stuffed, lol!)

Katie had a blast as well, she's rockin Leah's Princess Tiara...

Leah had her birthday party on Saturday, at Emilia's Gymnastics Center. We had a great time with friends from church, school and gymnastics...Even with the Russian Nazi staff, lol!

Leah and her friends had fun jumping on the trampoline and doing a little gymnastics...Leah wore her new purple leo with hearts...

Of course I don't have a lot of pictures, because I found out when the party was almost over that my memory card had fallen out of my camera!! So I was just taking pictures and nothing was actually saving!!! I'm about to give up on taking pictures!! Oh well at least I got some shots of the party!!
The girls had a great time being spoiled and loved on, by their grandparents...
Leah spent her time going shopping, getting her nails done and doing a lot of cooking with Grandma.(Let's just say, I won't have to cook for awhile, our refrigerator is stuffed, lol!)

Katie had a blast as well, she's rockin Leah's Princess Tiara...

Leah had her birthday party on Saturday, at Emilia's Gymnastics Center. We had a great time with friends from church, school and gymnastics...Even with the Russian Nazi staff, lol!

Leah and her friends had fun jumping on the trampoline and doing a little gymnastics...Leah wore her new purple leo with hearts...

Of course I don't have a lot of pictures, because I found out when the party was almost over that my memory card had fallen out of my camera!! So I was just taking pictures and nothing was actually saving!!! I'm about to give up on taking pictures!! Oh well at least I got some shots of the party!!




3 comments:
What awesome grandparents!! I am sure Leah and Katie were two of the happiest little girls in the world that day. Happy, happy birthday to sweet Leah. We will be seeing you guys in about 2 weeks!!!!
So much fun! I just finally caught up on your blog. I am counting the days until I get there!!! Tell Leah happy late birthday for me and have a great week!!!
We had a great time. My boys loved it. Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment