Monday, August 23, 2010

Where did the Summer Go??!!

The summer flew by!!! Katie is loving her gymnastics classes... She is strong and fearless...
Leah is competing level 3 and training level 4 this year...she enjoyed her summer off and all the parties this summer...



And getting together with friends...



Today was Leah's first day of 1st Grade!! And Katie's first day of Preschool...



Neal took off work to take Leah to her class, since I started a new job teaching Pre-Kindergarten...
He took a picture of Leah in front of the school, after I begged him to take pictures since I couldn't be there. (This is all he could get since they weren't aloud inside) Thanks Neal!!
I put little messages with a treat in each of their lunches, so they new I was thinking of them!


We picked the girls up after school and were so happy to hear they had great days! We celebrated with dinner out as a family.

5 comments:

Melinda said...

What a great update. So glad you enjoyed the summer. It sounds like Katie & Leah are doing great at gymnastics - no surprise there!! :) They are both beautiful and look so grown up. I can't wait to hear about how they are liking school and all about your new job. We miss you so much and Clara is still talking about how she can't wait to move back and be near Leah. We miss you!!!

Me and My Brain said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up. What school are they going to? Rhys starts this Friday and he lost his first tooth last night, so now he is officially old.

Heather said...

Leah is going to Harmon Elementary and Katie is going to The Goddard School...He such a sweet kid, he looked so tall on Sunday!

Holly said...

Your girls look so cute. Katie is adorable in her leotard. Where are you teaching pre-k? How is it going?

Heather said...

Hi Holly!!! I hope all is well with you and your family! We miss you guys... I'm teaching at The Goddard School on Teague Rd, so it's right by Harmon Elementary, nice and close!